CoinPeople.com

US Paper Money to be Redesigned?

tabbs

pshaw... more liberal tinkering into things it has no ability to comprehend, like economics. Putting dots on paper will only lead to GREATER fraud perpetrated against the blind (add or removed dots to change the denomination of the bill). Remember, liberalism always generates the exact opposite of it's stated intent.

And the pitiful moan... "awwww.. other countries are doing it." Other countries economies do not fuel and drive the world economy, the US economy does. Start allowing jack-a$$ small potatoe judges the authority to make small changes now and eventually the liberal ooze will spill over into areas of fiscal and financial policy that will do real and irrevocable harm to the entire world economy.

Not to be critical or anything.

Don't have one handy, but doesn't the new tens/twenties have raised parts on them? (The gold stuff?) And as to sizes, I wonder how much they would save making dollar bills half size.

As to end of the world scenario if we change the dollar. :ninja:

Don't have one handy, but doesn't the new tens/twenties have raised parts on them? (The gold stuff?)

Yes they do, so does the 50. The 10 has a torch, the 20 has the shield/eagle combo and the 50 has a star. I can't tell the difference with my eyes closed yet someone who reads braille probably can.

I find it humorous that some judge thinks the BEP can redesign our currency in 10 days. The mark of a complete idiot. Doesn't matter.... this will be overturned anyway.

It's 10 days for the bep to decide if they want to appeal.

except that it's not the BEP's decision--they're just a factory creating goods to their customer's specification.

this will go all the way up to the top, i think, and then i think the decision will be to uphold this judge's assessment of the situation. there are all kinds of ways to implement this decision and we can even implement this in ways that will *save* money. the sky will *not* fall.

pshaw... more liberal tinkering into things it has no ability to comprehend, like economics. Putting dots on paper will only lead to GREATER fraud perpetrated against the blind (add or removed dots to change the denomination of the bill). Remember, liberalism always generates the exact opposite of it's stated intent.

And the pitiful moan... "awwww.. other countries are doing it." Other countries economies do not fuel and drive the world economy, the US economy does. Start allowing jack-a$$ small potatoe judges the authority to make small changes now and eventually the liberal ooze will spill over into areas of fiscal and financial policy that will do real and irrevocable harm to the entire world economy.

Not to be critical or anything.

Jeezus :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Score one for SANITY that this was appealed.

Score another one for REASON that the Country's largest organization for the blind is on the US Treasury's side!

Score one against ACTIVIST JUDGES who want to legislate from the bench.

Archived