CoinPeople.com

Egyptian Coins

Burks

Does anyone know a site that has pictures of numerous Egyptian coins? I am looking for the more modern ones like 1700-Present. I've seen some really interesting ones on Ebay and they have sparked my interest.

Does anyone here collect these kind of coins? If so, post your collection!

Does anyone know a site that has pictures of numerous Egyptian coins? I am looking for the more modern ones like 1700-Present. I've seen some really interesting ones on Ebay and they have sparked my interest.

Does anyone here collect these kind of coins? If so, post your collection!

900418.jpg

Here's a start. 1886 5 Girsh, KM# 294 (I think).

For a site with pics - try Omnicoin and do a country search - you will pull up a few pages of Egyption coins.

For a site with pics - try Omnicoin and do a country search - you will pull up a few pages of Egyption coins.

The coin below is like what I am trying to get my hands on, only in better condition.

892423.jpg

The coin below is like what I am trying to get my hands on, only in better condition.

892423.jpg

Last year I threw in a few of those with a lot I sold. They were in AU and had turned up in a lot I bought. Check with Bob Reis. He has a good inventory of that sort of modern coin.

http://www.anythinganywhere.com/

Coin collecting, gold coins, rare coins, old coins, foreign coins, roman coins

Egypt 1944 2 Piastres Silver 1 year type mtg. 32,000

Found 2 of these. 1 for the Egypt album, 1 for the shapes album

gallery_52_28_18093.jpg

gallery_52_28_1611.jpg

I have 2 of these myself. With such a small mintage, I am surprised that they are not priced very high.

I also have a couple of the above. My great-uncle was a sailor and I got these among a bunch of others as a great gift a few years back.