CoinPeople.com

Stop 7: Trantor_3

Trantor_3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

We're still alive and kicking!

We're in Oudtshoorn now, having a still great time.

I'm just over half my vacation now and so is Libby.

She's having a great time too and gets to see so many things she never saw before....

Unfortunately all internet stations we have access to (and that's not too many) have dial up connection, so no way I can upload pictures now.... :ninja:

so keep patience please....

Oh, we're definitely having fun here! :ninja:

We're in Cape Town now, and today Libby visited the table top mountain, the Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, saw African penguins.

A little bit more than a week and we'll be heading back to NL again.

Internet computers here are like terminals, just mouse, keyboard and screen, no USB ports, so still no pictures to upload. Besides, the ones in the hotels are usually dialup , which is rather sloooooooowwwwwww

Do not forget to scratch your name!

Of course not!! :ninja:

Libby had the most exiting experience today!! She got to visit the prison cell that Nelson Mandela was kept in for 18 years. Normally visitors can only peek through the bars, but Libby got the opportunity to step in and even ly on Nelson's pillow ;)

Normally visitors can only peek through the bars, but Libby got the opportunity to step in and even ly on Nelson's pillow :ninja:

OK, Libby got in ... but did she get out again? ;)

Sounds like a very interesting visit!

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

Libby is back in The Netherlands now ;)

Tired after a loooong day. She woke up 7 am on wednesday, had a busy schedule that day and in the evening she went to the airport. Her flight was at 11:45 PM. Unfortunetely she didn't get any sleep on the plane, so the 11 hours and 15 minutes flight was loooooong :ninja:

Right now she's pretty tired and will be trying to get some sleep and then upload her prictures tomorrow.

Archived