Guest Aidan Work

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My latest, first note of the New Year. Cleaned and pressed, but the eye appeal said 'Me, me, me'.

ceylonten.jpg ceylontena.jpg

Terrific note! I'm with you on the eye appeal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some Colombian notes lately, and I have to say that the more I look at them the more I like them. While at first they seem somewhat muted in colors and rather bland overall, there are hidden gems inside. I've attached a scan of just one of these, with some hidden text, hidden animals, and great security features. With so many of the newer notes having what looks like bad photoshop renderings of pictures into engravings, it is nice to see some these with real engraving artwork, melding the trees, the animals and water with different styles.

2n8x7it.jpg

Got some Colombian notes lately, and I have to say that the more I look at them the more I like them. While at first they seem somewhat muted in colors and rather bland overall, there are hidden gems inside. I've attached a scan of just one of these, with some hidden text, hidden animals, and great security features. With so many of the newer notes having what looks like bad photoshop renderings of pictures into engravings, it is nice to see some these with real engraving artwork, melding the trees, the animals and water with different styles.

2n8x7it.jpg

Great design work on that note.