CoinPeople.com

the long hello

Thank you!  I'll be posting some homely coins too, believe me.

My father had an enormous collection of Finnish stamps, but no Finnish coins. I will change that.

Sinun apuasi tarvitaan.  :lol:

:ninja: Suomea osaava henkilö!?

Well, I will do my best if you let me know what you are looking for. :cry:

:ninja: Suomea osaava henkilö!?

Well, I will do my best if you let me know what you are looking for. :lol:

Valitettavasti, en puhu suomea. I learned a little bit years ago - I love languages and a friend's father was from Finland. But I can only ask for help and salmiakkia. :cry:

You're off the hook until I learn more about what I already have, and that will take a while. I'll check for the Netherlands Antilles and East Indies crowns you're looking for, but I'm pretty sure I don't have those.

Valitettavasti, en puhu suomea. I learned a little bit years ago - I love languages and a friend's father was from Finland. But I can only ask for help and salmiakkia.  :lol:

Oh, the salmiakki is very important. You must have inherited the lust for "drop" from your parents :cry:

I like languages too, but have never gotten any further than "kiitos" in Finnish. Oh, and Koskenkorva of course, with or without Salmiakki :ninja:

Oh, the salmiakki is very important. You must have inherited the lust for "drop" from your parents :lol:

I like languages too, but have never gotten any further than "kiitos" in Finnish. Oh, and Koskenkorva of course, with or without Salmiakki :ninja:

Yes, I've inherited all the Dutch food preferences. My friends only mistake my dubbel zoute drop for regular licorice once, and then speak of it in horror for weeks afterward. That's what they get for raiding my pantry. :cry:

Yes, I've inherited all the Dutch food preferences. My friends only mistake my dubbel zoute drop for regular licorice once, and then speak of it in horror for weeks afterward. That's what they get for raiding my pantry.  :cry:

Oh boy!! I can pretty wel imagine how their faces looked like :lol:

I've offered dubbel zoute drop many times to unsuspicious people, not used to eating drop :ninja:

Hilarious ;)

Can you get it there easily?

Oh boy!! I can pretty wel imagine how their faces looked like :lol:

I've offered dubbel zoute drop many times to unsuspicious people, not used to eating drop  :ninja:

Hilarious  ;)

Can you get it there easily?

You are even more evil than I am - hou is het mogelijk? :cry:

As for my licorice supplier... they even have a slide show:

http://www.hollandsbest.com/english/licorice/index_flash.php

No, I haven't tried the Bumpy Gumpies. ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived