CoinPeople.com

Final - Twentieth vs Early Modern

Which do you prefer?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Transylvania
    • Poland

Tough choice.

I'm not really crazy about either of them and i'm surprised they got this far, but i'm always surprised in PCI finals. So many good coin have come and gone, but these two have proved themselves resilient and worthy of this stage. It's taken alot of hard graft to get to this point, but only one of them can walk away with the winner's title.

Therefore, 'einy miney miney mo...'

and the Transylvanian gets the vote.

Tough choice.

I'm not really crazy about either of them and i'm surprised they got this far, but i'm always surprised in PCI finals. So many good coin have come and gone, but these two have proved themselves resilient and worthy of this stage.

I am going to express the opposite sentiment. Despite all the great coins we've lost along the way, the final comes down to two great coins and a hard choice because I like both. When all is said and done, the taler gets my vote. I love the earlier coins.

I cannot believe that any coin of mine has made it this far! There have been many beautiful coins/exonumia in this competition that I would have expected to be here rather than me -and to be in the final with Ian, whose collection I drool over, is a real honor! :ninja:

Archived