CoinPeople.com

Need some info on some coins

Hi there,

I was cleaning out my grandma's house this weekend and I cam across 3 coins.

1. 1911 coin. One side has a picture of Robert L Borden with the date and his name and on the other side there is a picture of the House of Commons and it says Ottata Canada

2. 1905 coin. One side has Saskatchewn and a picture of a symbol and the date. On the other side is the words "Prarie Lily" and of course those words

3. 1867- One side had Nova Scotia written and a symbol that kind of looks like a coat of arms. The other side has a "Mayflower" and of course the words.

If anyone has information on these coins any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Those Prime Minister coins did come in a set. About 15ish coins, but I can't recall off the top of my head. Seems to me the last time I saw the set for sale it was listed at about $10 CA. (which I thought was a little high - it didn't sell).

1905 is the year Saskatchewan joined Canada (we had anniversary quarters produced in 2005). That's all I have on that one...

Those Prime Minister coins did come in a set. About 15ish coins, but I can't recall off the top of my head. Seems to me the last time I saw the set for sale it was listed at about $10 CA. (which I thought was a little high - it didn't sell).

1905 is the year Saskatchewan joined Canada (we had anniversary quarters produced in 2005). That's all I have on that one...

your right about it being 15 of them. I have a board of it here in front of me. With a couple of them in it.THE PRIME MINISTERS OF CANADA 1867-1970 and they were from shell dealers across Canada.

Archived