CoinPeople.com

My Error Coin Collection

Not a bad start Corina. Keep searchin' Never know what you might find. I personally have found a 1909-s VDB (AG of course) in a bank wrap roll. Keep looking. :ninja:

Good Luck & Keep searchin',

dacoinman

I'm Always Looking For Interesting Coins And Notes to Add to my Collection And Sometimes U Find a Error in the Oddest Places

I'm Always Looking For Interesting Coins And Notes to Add to my Collection And Sometimes U Find a Error in the Oddest Places

Correct you are. You see I was looking through a dealers "junk" box for proofs for my Jefferson Nickle collection. I located a 1990-S Proof Jeff, and set it aside for my "regular" collection. Needless to say, it is probably the largest spread doubled die since 1956 or even as far back as 1945 on a Jefferson Nickle. I noticed it's variety when I got home. I sent this coin to Coneca for verification, and well, long story short, I now am the soul owner of one of these guys, and it is in the COneca's Top 100. :ninja::D:D

Here's a link to the information about this very nickle. http://www.conecaonline.org/content/jeffer...91.html#_1990-S

Yes i Do I Forgot to Add TWo Error COins To My Collection

I'll Fix That thread Fast

Thanks For reminding Me

I saved all your error pics from the past, If you need them.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...