CoinPeople.com

My collection is getting too large....

I haven't gotten my cabinet drawers lined as yet and I am now down to three remaining empty drawers. Due to the depth of the drawers I may be able to create a system whereby I can make a second layer in each drawer thereby doubling the capacity of the cabinet. :ninja:

Dude! Are you still using your old cabinets as well? (Hmmm, if not, what did you do with them?) I would have guessed the new 24 drawers would hold twice (?) as much as the old 24 drawers. Have you been extra special busy acquiring things?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude! Are you still using your old cabinets as well? (Hmmm, if not, what did you do with them?) I would have guessed the new 24 drawers would hold twice (?) as much as the old 24 drawers. Have you been extra special busy acquiring things?

Okay Sherlock.... :ninja: Hey, it's been a year since I bought this (can you believe that?). I haven't kept count but I'm sure I've added another 40-50 pieces. I haven't had time to write each piece up, I barely have time to enter them into my database which I deem mandatory upon acquisition, so uyou guys aren't seeing what I'm acquiring. On occasion I'll post something here but certainly not what's being added to my collection. You can see them on my gallery if you're interested though...just no text.

I'm still using the original set of cabinets too but I have my WWI German Expressionistic (Eberbach, Gies, Lindl, Zutt, vonEsseo, Lowenthal, Gaul, etc.) collection kept in there...

S

Archived