CoinPeople.com

The Winners!

Guest Stujoe

The Winners!

BC to 499 AD

Україна Двi's Athens, AR Tetradrachm, ca 450 BCE.

500 to 1499 AD

Ætheling's Henry VI (1422-1460) Calais mint Groat, Annulet Issue (1422-7)

1500 to 1699 AD

gpnyc's ITALY/Venice 1694-FT Ducato

1700 to 1799 AD

Tiffibunny's 1727 German States Hamburg Schilling

1800 to 1899 AD

gpnyc's 1867 Seated Liberty Half Dollar - Cameo Proof

1900 to 1949 AD

gpnyc's ITALY 1911 50 Lire - 50th Anniv. of Kingdom

1950 to Present

banivechi's Poland 10 Zlotych 2000 "Shadows on the Pavement"

Exonumia

elverno's 1814 - Victories of February, France

Congrats to all!

The Entire Competition:

http://www.stujoe.com/pci5/pci5.htm

This is the official end of the PCI. We always work toward an overall winner and I will start that this weekend. I am basically going to go

BC to 499 AD

vs

500 to 1499 AD

1500 to 1699 AD

vs

1700 to 1799 AD

1800 to 1899 AD

vs

1900 to 1949 AD

1950 to Present

vs

Exonumia

Then winner of 1 vs winner of 2 and winner of 3 vs winner of 4. Then the winner of 1/2 versus the winner of 3/4 for the overall winner.

After all that I will mail out prizes. :ninja:

:ninja: Yes. Although it is mostly a funsies kind of thing because there is not a great way to have the categories square off that makes it totally fair.

But, I think Sylvester eventually wants to do a PCI of PCI winners so we need to proceed to an end game. :lol:

Great job Stujoe. Congratulations to the winners and all of the entrants. There were some great coins and many of the votes were very difficult decisions.

Hey Stu - forget the rounds - I would love to see all 8 winners fight it out in one big super finale!

Anyway, I'm humbled that 3 of my coins made it this far. I almost feel embarassed to have so many "winners." For me, everyone that took the time to enter and vote is a winner. Thanks again everyone, especially Stu for running the show in such a flawless and professional manner. :ninja:

In the midst of my smart-aleck comment about college playoffs I forgot to say my real thoughts; Stujoe you're the greatest!

This has been a hoot and I've been sorting through my coins and medals to find PCI VI entries.

Just a question though, are we going to have a separate nekkid person category? :ninja:

Another question, prizes? Who gives out those and how can I contribute towards them?

Finally, and not least, thanks to all those who kicked my butt and (disturbingly) gave great pleasure at the same time. Fabulous coins and medals all! :lol:

Just a question though, are we going to have a separate nekkid person category? :lol:

Another question, prizes? Who gives out those and how can I contribute towards them?

I am handling prizes this round. I have a few of them already. A few I still need to get. It won't be spectacular but I have it covered. :ninja:

Archived