CoinPeople.com

Latest bulk token buy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CTX TOKENS™
Van Brook tokens
Our high security CTX Tokens are made from special alloys not commonly found in coins or tokens. Each has a unique electronic signature so coin mechs can distinguish them from other tokens. We offer over 18 unique varieties, all available with controlled area distribution exclusivity. They are recommended for values of 50¢ or more.
For those that don't know Sin Valor means worth less in English
30350006816_9086745ff9_z.jpg
30088844430_dc0888b52a_z.jpg
The 220 is 0.880” dia the 406 is 1.000”

What I love about buying bulk bags is you never know what piece of history may turn up.Bought a mixed bag of junk silver, nickles,pennies,Canadian coins, Foreign and tokens. Looking at the stuff in the bag. It would be worth the asking price. with the money and tokens I could see.
30162108234_212078bb08_z.jpg
30493359760_e17a2148ca_z.jpg
This one was a medal commemorating the king and Queens 1939 visit to Canada to drum up support for the coming world war.
It was made in two sizes and in bronze and silver, this one is the small size 26 mm, worth about a dollar due to how many were made and sold.

Bugs me that the font for "Earl" looks different than for "Schill"

Due to an optical illusion there are 5 wide letters and 1 thin one. It does throw off the flow works the same in printing and sign painting when the lettering is curved and justified to fit the space

Nice wooden nickel. I stll have the very first wooden nickel I ever received - back in 1954. Traded with my older brother for an IHC I got in change.