CoinPeople.com

A campaign to get a woman on the $20 bill is gaining serious traction

DreamFLight911

Wow, difficult choices all around from among their final candidates. I had the good fortune to get to meet one of them -- Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm, who came to my alma mater for a talk during my senior year. And I have to say, it was very like being in the presence of a force of nature.

Really like the design of 1$ and 2$ bill solid and classic, thats why i love that kind of design, i know that central banks of all the countries have to improve the security facts of bills for fighting against counterfiting, that why 5-100$ had change but i prefer only old american president on it, with all design

If a woman on the US one day become presindent, why not a banknote with her on it, but right now are on 1$ coin, where in the older 1$ coin too, and in some quarters like Alabamas one with Helen Keller on it, these are some that i remember im sure that there are more women on coins in the US coins history