CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
Art1.2

PCI2015 Ideas

Art1.2    0

PCI2015 is coming!! Please use this thread to post your ideas of ways we can all make this a smoother and better contest. I'll put some dates to things in the early part of the year.

Hispania    0

The Forum is waking up again with a lot of new ideas and recovering all ones, that sounds great Art!!

Count with me and i would try to help.

My first idea:

i would do a contest of the prettiest coin, where you can only spend par example 10 or 20 cents, and the same with banknotes where you can only spend less than 1 dollar.

Good question, Art. Hmm... Let me think on that one. Maybe something that fits the calendar. (as in, a stage of the contest wraps up at the end of each month and culminates in December.

i would do a contest of the prettiest coin, where you can only spend par example 10 or 20 cents, and the same with banknotes where you can only spend less than 1 dollar.

I like this idea. Perhaps a round for a coin which you have to buy specifically for PCI and costs next to nothing. :yes:

Art1.2    0

I'm thinking of ways to incorporate these ideas and have something gelling right now. I'm thinking of getting it launched early in January so that January could be the first month of the competition. Great ideas folks. Keep them coming.

ScottO    0

coins you spent less then a set amount on?

sounds like a fun one tbh, would be interesting too see what turns up in those categories.

buying for PCI? difficult one tbh, I buy coins for PCI, that I like myself, so it is a bit of both.

Love these ideas. If you don't see me competing in the early rounds, it's because getting to a coin shop or to my collection is very difficult for me. Hats off to the rest though!