CoinPeople.com

Don't Just Use Your Camera For Coins

• 1 month later...

This is a view of trees across the Credit River close to my home, it being Thanksgiving Day in Canada yesterday many people were taking pictures.

DSCF3631.jpg

Though it is a nice image, with my photography as with my medals I am a details fanatic. No one else seemed to notice what I did, barely visible in the lower right of the scene, beneath the green tree this side of the river, the trees in full fall colors opposite were being reflected in the water under the said tree. So climbing over a barrier and down a steep slope, where there was no path, I was able to capture this image. The circular ripples are just the icing on the cake of what, to me, turned out a spectacular shot. Well worth the climb.

DSCF3626%20-%20Copy.jpg

I was so pleased with the picture that I returned about 2 hours later, with the sun very low & the light mellower, and captured this.

P1010921%20-%20Copy.jpg

Beautiful, Const! The trees are about 20-25% colored here. I can't decide which colors I like the most - the bright and sunny yellow rimming the green is currently my favorite.

This is a view of trees across the Credit River close to my home, it being Thanksgiving Day in Canada yesterday many people were taking pictures.

DSCF3631.jpg

Though it is a nice image, with my photography as with my medals I am a details fanatic. No one else seemed to notice what I did, barely visible in the lower right of the scene, beneath the green tree this side of the river, the trees in full fall colors opposite were being reflected in the water under the said tree. So climbing over a barrier and down a steep slope, where there was no path, I was able to capture this image. The circular ripples are just the icing on the cake of what, to me, turned out a spectacular shot. Well worth the climb.

DSCF3626%20-%20Copy.jpg

I was so pleased with the picture that I returned about 2 hours later, with the sun very low & the light mellower, and captured this.

P1010921%20-%20Copy.jpg

Beautiful shots. The colors are wonderful and your capture of the reflections is first rate.

Mushrooms in the garden. Difficult shot because they are deeply in shade and under lots of other foliage.

21553310494_5b6d6817e4_b.jpg3 mushrooms DSC_0019 by Art OConnell, on Flickr

How about your grandson having fun?

22101565340_1d75622fa1_c.jpg

Fun on the swing by bsktmkr, on Flickr

That's super. And one of the best uses you can make of your camera.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...