CoinPeople.com

PCI2013 Categories and Rules

Art1.2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gang....the 29th is coming on quickly and we have only a few entries. Let's get those posts going.

Just a friendly reminder that entries for PCI2013 need to be posted before close of day on 29March2013. That's tomorrow folks.

Well submissions are closed. I'll not be working on this today as I have to take one of my grandkids home and make a hospital visit in Gainesville as well. I'll try to get the voting going as quickly as possible. A BIG THANK YOU to all the entrants. I'm sure it will be fun.

I

I hav

e one,but the page was locked before I could put a post.

Perhaps you'll want to hold it for entry in PCI2014 or if it's a UK coin in BPCI2013.

BPCI2013?

hope thats not soon, go away on the 8th :(

and no gold \o/

Don't know when BPCI2013 might be. Not even sure if ccg is going to do it this year but rumor has it that it's going to happen.

Sorry for the delay in getting the voting started. I'm working on it but personal things are taking much of my time right now.

I'm putting PCI2013 Round 1 up for voting today. Voting will close at 11:59PM EST on Monday April 8,2013. I hope this gives everyone a chance to vote and comment on the fine entries that we have. Best of luck to all of the contestants.

I'm putting PCI2013 Round 1 up for voting today. Voting will close at 11:59PM EST on Monday April 8,2013. I hope this gives everyone a chance to vote and comment on the fine entries that we have. Best of luck to all of the contestants.

I've tried to insure that all of the voting threads are correct. If you find an error please pm me and I'll attempt to fix it as quickly as possible.

Round 1 winners have been marked and I'll begin to prepare the Round 2 voting threads shortly. Thanks again to everyone for the fine entries and for all those wonderful votes. Let's keep the interest going.

Voting for Round 2 will start on 4/11/2013 at 00:01 and end on 4/15/2013 at 23:59..

Don't forget to vote in Round 2. The coins and medals are just super but they need your votes and comments to help some move on to Round 3.

The voting radio buttons were closed for the first part of the week. Will have to power through them tomorrow

I have to keep the threads closed until they're all ready for voting. If I screw up and have to go back and correct something, I don't want to mess with anyone's vote. Unfortunately the global things like "Unapprove" and "Approve" are not working correctly so the threads remain visible even though you can't vote in them at that time. Sorry for any confusion. :sorry: