CoinPeople.com

57th Annual FUN Convention - Jan. 5-8, 2012

57TH Annual FUN Convention

Orlando County Convention Center

Jan. 5 – 8, 2012 (Thu, Fri & Sat 10am-6:30pm, Sun 10-3pm)

9400 Universal Blvd, Hall SB

Orlando, Florida 32819

Driving Directions: http://g.co/maps/wnbrg

Table # 641 – EMG/ VictoryBullion.com

A.N.A. Member, CAC, NGC, PCGS Auth. Dealer

57TH Annual FUN Convention

Orlando County Convention Center

Jan. 5 – 8, 2012 (Thu, Fri & Sat 10am-6:30pm, Sun 10-3pm)

9400 Universal Blvd, Hall SB

Orlando, Florida 32819

Driving Directions: http://g.co/maps/wnbrg

Table # 641 – EMG/ VictoryBullion.com

A.N.A. Member, CAC, NGC, PCGS Auth. Dealer

Hello Victory Bullion

I just wanted to let you know that the address you have listed for the 57th Annual FUN Show is incorrect. You can find more information about this error on FUN_Forums (F.U.N's Blog) FUN Convention Address

To ALL the members of CoinPeople

I just wanted to take a moment to officially invite all of you to this year’s 57th Annual FUN Convention. If I can be assistance to you, please let me know. You will find a complete schedule of events on our blog FUN_Forums on Live Journal. I have provided links to the newest convention information below. Please feel free to wander over and check it out.

F.U.N. Convention 2012 Schedule Of Events

There are plenty of educational seminars this year. And FUN's educational seminars are always free to the public. So why not plan your day ahead of time by Clicking the link below to review the topics.

2012 F.U.N. Educational Programs

Be sure to explore our exhibit area, or participate in the Exhibit Judges’ Certification Course. You will find more information on our blog.

Exhibit Judges’ Certification Course

Once again, Dennis Boggs a Lincoln Impersonator will walk the floor entertaining convention guests.

Mr. Michael Bean will be on the bourse floor with his Spider Press. Michael is retired from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and owns a Spider Press that was used in the late 1800’s by the BEP. He will be giving demonstrations on the use of the Spider Press. In addition, to raffling off some intaglio prints twice each day.

Piedmont Gold Panners: will be there on the bourse floor with their panning for gold exhibit. So bring the kids and try your hand at panning for gold.

Heritage Coin Auctions is the official auction company for the FUN Show. Heritage conducts the world's foremost numismatic auctions at every FUN convention. So be sure to check out the various auctions taking place during FUN. US Coins & Platinum Night FUN Signature Auction- Auction #1166, Heritage Currency Auction, Duckor Collection, Platinum Night 2 & more

Heritage Coin Auctions At FUN

If any of you have additional questions. I will be happy to answer them. If I cannot assist you I will direct you to someone who can help you. Once again, we look forward to having you at the FUN Show.

Liberty

FUN_Forums Moderator

Archived