CoinPeople.com

Upcoming MAJOR OmniCoin and CoinPeople upgrades

akdrv

I get a page full of red 'x' s wherever there's an image thingie to be loaded. For example, above the reply box i'm typing in There are 28~ boxes that contain red 'x's with words or just the 'x'; words like redo, undo, help, increase editor size, decrease.....

You get the idea. Very disturbing.

Fixed it. Art, can you confirm that the icons are there after a hard page refresh (Ctrl+F5)?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly all of the messages in my inbox are such that I cannot send a reply to the original sender. Is this intentional or is there some option to allow this?

I like the new look, though not too familiar with the 'feel' of it yet :)

I have the same problem with PMs. The new system uses threaded display for PM exchanges.

I suspect that it treats old PMs as not being in a thread. I doubt that I can do anything about it.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :oops:

I have the same problem with PMs. The new system uses threaded display for PM exchanges.

I suspect that it treats old PMs as not being in a thread. I doubt that I can do anything about it.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :oops:

OK, thanks for the explanation! It's no major problem, I was able to work around it with the tried and true copypaste technique. ;) I was just wondering if I was missing something.

I loaded new pictures in our exonumia forum, which I have not posted in my omnicoin collection, & to my surprise the obverse of one replaced an image in my omnicoin collection. I went thru my whole collection & many of my images were replaced by other people's images & quite a few of my descriptions had disappeared too.

I loaded new pictures in our exonumia forum, which I have not posted in my omnicoin collection, & to my surprise the obverse of one replaced an image in my omnicoin collection. I went thru my whole collection & many of my images were replaced by other people's images & quite a few of my descriptions had disappeared too.

Could you PM me the address of the page where the images were replaced?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived