CoinPeople.com

PBC 2010

We got quite a few votes for this competition when we did the PCI/PBC poll. I'm thinking that I'll do this in the second half of the year. Let PCI finish and settle and then a brief respite -- maybe have Ugly Coin and then into this one. SO keep an eye out for notes that you might want to enter and start thinking about what the catagories should be this time.

Anyone want to take a shot at running this for 2010?

Hmm I might be persuaded to come out of retirement if there's enough interest.

The only reservation I had was that I don't collect banknotes so I don't know a lot about them. Although that said it appears I did run PBC4 some years back, although I have absolutely no recollection of doing so! :ninja:

Well the offer is there, if people are interested.

Art stole one of my avatars, well I guess he can since I stole it from him long ago and even use it on farcebook occasionally.

You know what they say, "Once an avatar thief, always an avatar thief.".

• 2 months later...

OK folks. PCI2010 is over and a very fitting winner has been chosen. So does anyone want to volunteer to get PBC (or whatever you think you should call it) moving, so we can have PBC2010?

I couldn't run it til late May or June. Art, do you have a system written down that will make running it easier for others?

No but it wouldn't be too hard to write one down. I just try to keep it simple. Let me know if you want my input and I'll write it up and pm it to you or post it here or whatever.

Archived