Stop #11 - BiggAndyy

BiggAndyy

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Libby is safe.

I have been in and out of the hospital for a few months now with Kidney Disease. So Libby hasn't gotten around all that much with me.

I can send her along to the next in line of they will send me their mailing address.

Sorry to be such a bad host for her. :ninja:

-BA

I knew there had to be a good(bad) reason for BA's lack of posts. Hope all is well.

Burks is next on the list. I sent a PM.

Where have you been, Doc?

Where have you been, Doc?

And Scottishmoney? I was gone for several weeks in the summer and he wasn't here when I got back. I looked at his last posts and nothing out of the ordinary.

It's always dangerous asking about disappeared members because they could be gone for bad or good circumstances.

• 2 years later...

I am still alive and dying.

My liver has gone bad and I am waiting to get on the transplant list. I have been living in hospitals lately and have finally got back and found Libby! She is alive and well (not me, but that is another story) and she is in bad need of attention. And a good dusting off.

Where shall I send her to get out into the sun and back to the world of the living?