CoinPeople.com

Stop 3 - Host: Dan769

Guest Stujoe

Guest Stujoe
May 24, 2005

Well Ben, that was some packing job on V, she was in a box big enough for a cake, and I didn't order anything so I didn't know what it was. Could've been a bomb for all I knew, but alas it was V and her traveling companian George.

They had a quick journey across Florida, nevertheless they are tired and resting comfortably on the coin deck. More to follow...

Guest Stujoe
May 25, 2005

Well after a day of rest, the weary travelers were ready to do something different. Tired of Florida after 3 weeks, they longed for stories about the wild west.

I was eager to help, and lined up a few of my western friends to sit around tell tales of the old west. My complete Carson City Morgan collection and some guy in a hat. I think the "78 Proof Like invited him.

Picture Lost in Server Crash

Guest Stujoe
May 30, 2005

Life is timing, and poor V's trip to my place couldn't come at a worse time. Both children were sick and my mother-in-law was very ill, so my wife cared for her and I watched the children.

That left V and her traveling buddy stuck at my desk since thursday. But today everyone was feeling a little better so we went to the beach. They wanted to see and old Spanish fort so I did my best to recreate a typical Spanish fort found on coastal Florida 400 years ago:

danv1.jpg