CoinPeople.com

The Official V Cents Hosting Sign Up Thread

Guest Stujoe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stujoe
Just to let you know that the CoinPeople V has arrived in beautiful downtown Ocala, FL.

It has been busy, but not necessarily enjoying itself. Trip to WalMart - food shopping. The nickel objected, but was overruled. Evening trip to WinnDixie - more food shopping. The little guy didn't object to this trip. He was tired of yard work, drywall patching, and removing old floor tiles.

Right now, V is checking out the CoinPeople website for interesting posts and/or auctions.  :ninja:

Guest Stujoe
So, is it still there?  Did you get it high and go to some strip clubs?  It has been there 2 weeks now, did it get pregnant yet?  Has it been arrested for drunk and disorderly?  Did it take you to a Barry Manillow concert?  Let's get some details and pictures!

Guest Stujoe
Pics and details will be forthcoming. Let's just say No to the drunk & disorderly - so far. Also no to Barry Manillow. Waiting for a PM or email from the next person saying they're ready and to go ahead and ship.

Guest Stujoe
Also, if possible, I wanted to take the bigV to my coin club meeting on Tues. If I haven't done the shipping thing. :roll:

Guest Stujoe
So your aren't DENYING that it is pregnant then? :ninja:  If it's a girl will it name her 'Penny'?  bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Guest Stujoe
:ninja:

No, if it's a girl, I think we'll have to name her Georgette. The bigV has been hanging around on my desk with a really neat George VI brass threepence.

Guest Stujoe
In fact I'm not sure that BigV isn't a bit of a hussy. There were a whole bunch of 3d and 6d's "spawning" around her lately. :ninja:

Edited pics to come.

Guest Stujoe
I plan to mail the big V -- Vicki as I call her tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. It's off to McDoo. What do I do with my visit notes and photos?

Guest Stujoe

You can post them to the V Cents forum or, if you want to just PM them to me or email them to me at stujoe at coinpeople.com that would be fine and I can format them into a post.

Guest Stujoe
No fixed abode.

but I have a house in Texas where my mail goes and a Small Cottage in Hastings England where some more of my mail goes. And in about 8 days i am off to Ecuador for a month or two. Do I qualify as a Host?

PS I have one of those digital camera thingies and have been known to take half way good pictures every now and again. :boww:

Guest Stujoe
I was under the impression that the joining of the list is closed. If the wonderful V would like to visit Sunny Southern California, please add me to the list.

Thanks!

-Bobby

Guest Stujoe
I was under the impression that the joining of the list is closed. If the wonderful V would like to visit Sunny Southern California, please add me to the list.

Thanks!

-Bobby

Added. ;) It will keep getting circulated until the coin fills up with initials or it is lost. :ninja: I already have the 'blank' for the next one (a CP dollar) when needed.

• 4 months later...