CoinPeople.com

Stop 3 - ccg's place

ccg

[Actually, I wanted to take her to G.M. Place, where the NHL draft was taking place on Saturday, and all the trophies including the Stanley Cup would be on display. Unfortuantely, "recording devices" are prohibited, so I had to cancel that.]

175196097_c32f1d439c.jpg

And wrapping up the week by taking a visit to the airport where she passed through earlier. (Can anyone identify which Canadian note the scupture in the background appears on?)

Looks like Ms. Liberty had a good time. I really like the design on that Library Building. WOW!

That scupture at the airport (original at the Canadian Embassy in DC) is depicted on the current CAD20 note.

Well, I'm back to work, so the next few days will be a bit dull, here's two from today:

176008027_8345e0d800.jpg

The sign changes quickly, so I didn't get a good pic on this one. Note the temperature - I don't think this dollar's seen anything like that so far this trip! Who says that Canada's a frozen wasteland?! :ninja:

Looks like Ms. Liberty had a good time. I really like the design on that Library Building. WOW!

There's nothing like grabbing a window seat reading a Roman history book in that building! It's definately one of my favourite buildings for style.

Archived