Vfox's Vfinds

Vfox

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice. I also checked out your Omnicoin stuff. You have quite a nice collection there.

Thank you :lol:

I've been collecting since I was 9, seeing as I'm nearly 23....I had a little while to accumulate some stuff :ninja:

Thanks Art, It's my first ever MM Indian for my collection, so I'm quite pleased to finally have one. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

1831 half dollar w/ graffiti and a horidly cleaned 1893 columbus half (got it for $5 so I won't complain lol) and 3 mexican coppers. 2 1/4 reals and a centavo.

121e6aa.jpg

121e6u0.jpg

121e72p.jpg

121e79s.jpg

121e7ft.jpg

http://coins.heritageauctions.com/common/v...62&Lot_No=24051

My latest addition. I think I did ok, but I'll decide that when it arrives. You all know how heritage pics has a little different color than the real deal. And I don't really know the extent of the "polish" on it.

My proof-60 impared proof, polished 1895 indian. Doesn't look too "polished", a little too shiny, but rainbow (Bright greens/reds/blues) toned to a beautiful color.

157dlbt.jpg

157dhfq.jpg

157dqxe.jpg

Thanks guys, that's my first pre 1900 proof, and I couldn't be happier with it's colors...those scans do the coin no justice! :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...