CoinPeople.com

Latest bulk token buy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting Halley's Comet token - I am always terrifically amused by 'once in a lifetime' events that come back on a regular and incredibly predictable schedule.  Okay, 76 years is a bit of a wait, but I've seen three much better comets than the disappointing view of Halley we got in '86.  And the "once in a lifetime" total solar eclipse that just occurred?  The next one is in less than two years (there's an eclipse every year and a half, two years or thereabouts), so I want to see their actuarial charts—heck, the next one in the US is only six and a half years away, and I definitely plan to live to be older than (current age + 7).  :D

yep for all the hype about it and the eclipse I missed the comet and was in the range putting holes in targets  the entertain/news due tend to go with what every silly thing is trending and then gloss over the real new for what ever the humn slugs "the kardaassins are doing!

On 8/29/2017 at 5:53 AM, Circus said:

36394917452_c2475e9bd7.jpg

35728219334_3bff66c4c6.jpg

token given out for the naming of a Philly fire company, still operating today by the guy's brother

I really like this veterans one! 

On 9/2/2017 at 5:26 AM, Circus said:

36527948082_380696f38a.jpg
Blank reverse

Cool!

On 9/4/2017 at 0:08 PM, ikaros said:

Interesting Halley's Comet token - I am always terrifically amused by 'once in a lifetime' events that come back on a regular and incredibly predictable schedule.  Okay, 76 years is a bit of a wait, but I've seen three much better comets than the disappointing view of Halley we got in '86.  And the "once in a lifetime" total solar eclipse that just occurred?  The next one is in less than two years (there's an eclipse every year and a half, two years or thereabouts), so I want to see their actuarial charts—heck, the next one in the US is only six and a half years away, and I definitely plan to live to be older than (current age + 7).  :D

Awww you scrooge! Just embrace our existence in this big, cold universe! 

13 hours ago, thedeadpoint said:

Awww you scrooge! Just embrace our existence in this big, cold universe! 

Considering what happened to us in Nashville with that &*)#^%*)&#$%  _(#$^*()%#*(&  @&*(%^*)#&ing  #$(&*) of a #)&%^#$*) *@*%^% cloud, I take great comfort in eclipses and comets not actually being once-in-a-lifetime events!  :D

9 hours ago, ikaros said:

Considering what happened to us in Nashville with that &*)#^%*)&#$%  _(#$^*()%#*(&  @&*(%^*)#&ing  #$(&*) of a #)&%^#$*) *@*%^% cloud, I take great comfort in eclipses and comets not actually being once-in-a-lifetime events!  :D

:blol: I think my computer didn't read that font correctly. What did you say? :P

13 hours ago, thedeadpoint said:

:blol: I think my computer didn't read that font correctly. What did you say? :P

Whups!  Well, what I said was )_@&^_%(#HF [9uhp[9G_8f7g#9ub(_&@T_(!BVPbvc [DISCONNECTED]