CoinPeople.com

Some Russian error coins

gxseries

Thought I'd post it here since Russian error coins are somewhat under appreciated and or underrated. Got them a while back but never got around to properly photographing them.

1750 denga, double struck

1036623.jpg

1773 5 kopek (EM), excess cud

1036626.jpg

1036627.jpg

1812 2 kopek (KM), lamination

1036632.jpg

1821 2 kopek (EM), multiple strike

1036633.jpg

1036634.jpg

Now this one is interesting - I'm actually not too sure if this is multiple strike or something else.

1930 5 kopek, rotation error

1035345.jpg

I know it's just a "normal" Soviet coin but when was the last time you see an error coin like this?

1994 50 ruble commemorating sandy mole rat, off center core

1035346.jpg

I really thought the off center core is neat! Matches with another off center core coin that I have.

Please feel free to share your Russian error coins. :)

• 6 months later...

It's an old camera that I got about 5 years ago. A Pentax camera and it's not one of those expensive DSLR camera. Believe you can pick one up for less than a hundred dollar these days or even less on ebay as second hand. What's unique about this camera is that it allows you to take a zoom up to 1cm with it's super macro. I believe I snapped close to 9000 photos on this camera alone.

I'm sure some avid photographers believe DSLR will do a better job but to purchase one and do a proper setup... I'm very happy with what I have. :)