CoinPeople.com

trying a different method to prove a theory

None of this is true, but please do read.

I am going to try to prove a theory I have on proof of how errors are made.

The government is not hiding anything on money (if you are thinking it is true). I know for a fact that it is true (coins I am talking about, and I know nothing about paper money. Not study or look at any bills.) Coins from around the world I think are the same they are, all hiding something and I KNOW what is hidden on these coins. I also know the reason for what the government (which I think they are not involved), the Mint or the Artist are hiding. My guess would be the Mint and maybe the artist works for them I really don’t know and do not really care about who is doing it, as I see it is not a big deal, I mean what is hidden will show and everyone will be able to see eventually. Like me I have seen them on almost all coins (I say almost because it would be impossible for me to see every coin ever made) even the newer ones.

Now that I am mentioning who knows about what I am seeing and why it is being hidden. For a fact those that are reasonable for the cover up on coins (only U.S.), there is something very important and not very good things will start to happen for you guys. You need to start to make your case now (I have it figured out how to begin your case, there will be big corporations wanting to sue for what you are putting on your products which is whatever you make using that press- your company) , because no matter what it will become a problem and its bad. Just don’t know when it will happen, and if you guys want to know how you would be able to start your case and maybe win it let me know. If not, good luck.

I 20 post to continue (the top half of this topic)……..because I feel like it is to quite around here.

P.S. after all this I will next let you know how to predict the next design (quarters) on coins or I will just show you my 1979 I think (it doesn’t matter what year. Only notice it’s an older coin from the past) but on it I could show you images that are on the 2015 quarters. EASY TO SHOW.

• 1 year later...