CoinPeople.com

Numismatic Software - CoinsTree

ralmeida

Good evening everyone,

I liked to publicize the software that I created specifically for Apple Mac, already present in the App Store. I invite anyone interested to take a look at http://coinstree.treeyourlife.com for more information. I ask you to publicize through social networks that can you find in the bottom of the site, through facebook or twitter to potentially interested parties.
The application tries to be very complete and very customizable by the user. I ask to help me improve it over time. Is expected also a version for iPhone and iPad for use on a daily basis. The application was created based on documents, which means that they, after ready, can be shared among numismatists. The idea is also for the future, people can share including specific collections of documents, or someone who already has a document created with the complete collection of a country as an example can share the document with friends and they can use it to organize their own collection.
I hope you enjoy this work and that this can be as valuable as has been to me, as I have a passion for numismatics since childhood.
Thanks,
Rui M. Almeida

screenshot01.jpg