CoinPeople.com

Newbie Here~ Picked this up for $200, 1895 S Morgan

This is my first post, Im going to see if I can figure this out. I buy and sell a lot. I have my regular Guys then some new people as well.

I got a phone call on some morgans. If I wanted to come check them out. The guy wanted $200 for the 1895 S. Then $15/ each of the other 9. Sounded good to me so I went and Bought them. Im going to post 2 coins, I was wondering if you could tell me what you think they grade and maybe a value. Better yet if I should send them off to be graded? I think with getting the 95s, That I may start to build the set. I have collected coins for awhile and never really started the Morgan set, Even Though I have a good amount of them. Thanks!

Its not letting me from my pictures add them, Says they are too big. Going to try from my phone....

IMG_5672.JPG

Hello and welcome to CoinPeople. You might want to use a photo site and then post the pics on here with them hosted there.

Definitely looks to be some surface nicks to the front and some wear. We would need to see both sides tho in order to really judge condition because condition is determined to be whatever the worse side is... that being said, evaluating by photo is rough and inexact. I would get it evaluated since you have already dropped $200 on it so you're well-invested.