CoinPeople.com

Ugly Coin Competition Round 4 voting is open!

ikaros

We are getting down to both the nitty and the gritty -- and indeed, some of the survivors to this point look like they've been nibbled by nits, and dragged through grit.

Two more finals are up, and we're still struggling to find a final winner in Ugly By Design / I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Engraved That Way / 1971 and After (Group 2B1) -- although that's now down to head to head matches between ScottO and Art.

Ready... set... VOTE!

And thank you for your kind words! If there's any downside, it's that I feel obliged to hold back on some of my smartaleck remarks for fear of appearing to try to influence the vote in one direction or another... maybe I'll put them all in one post afterwards and let people try to guess which coin they referred to. :D

Reminder, voting closes tonight! Since I don't work, I'll hope to remember to shut 'er down midnightish to set up what I really hope will be the group finals. If there are any ties out there, please vote and break them!!

Reminder, voting closes tonight! Since I don't work, I'll hope to remember to shut 'er down midnightish to set up what I really hope will be the group finals. If there are any ties out there, please vote and break them!!

Nice contest Ik. The ties seem to be an inevitable part of any contest here. Keep smiling and working hard, we appreciate it.

Nice contest Ik. The ties seem to be an inevitable part of any contest here. Keep smiling and working hard, we appreciate it.

Art's the master of great contests so he knows from LOTS of experience. Looks like you're fit to be prince of the contests, ikaros!