CoinPeople.com

How far back can we go?

Jazinta

Let's see how far back we can go with it.

Rules: must be a banknote, notgeld, promissory note or paper currency and must have a date, either issue, series or in the serial number. I don't have 2013 (do 2014s exist yet?), so feel free anybody to post one.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. I'll have to see if I have any notes that would qualify for this thread in the near future.

Near and dear and one I have used quite a bit in actual circulation:

ua2002007.jpg

The funny thing about this note is that it is actually larger than the previous 200 Hryven note that was a different design and that we used starting in 2001. Back when this note was first circulated in late 2007 and 2008 they were worth almost $40 - but now with economic problems and most recently Russian incursion only worth about $10 face value. These used to be grocery shopping note - now need a couple of them if not more.

Near and dear and one I have used quite a bit in actual circulation:

ua2002007.jpg

The funny thing about this note is that it is actually larger than the previous 200 Hryven note that was a different design and that we used starting in 2001. Back when this note was first circulated in late 2007 and 2008 they were worth almost $40 - but now with economic problems and most recently Russian incursion only worth about $10 face value. These used to be grocery shopping note - now need a couple of them if not more.

Great note. Love the colors.

Nice notes. It's especially nice to have a personal connection to items in your collection.

Yes, I bought alot now, but when I was little I got many as presents, in change or in other countries.

I wonder what happened to my 2003 Ghana note that I posted this morning? Maybe the system is having a problem and we're losing posts?