CoinPeople.com

Boy, its tough

Mark Stilson

I liked it. But does "no vote" mean the person might come back and vote? Would they delete their vote and then revote for the 2 or 3 groups?

I cast a deliberate 'no vote' between the half sovereign and the modern UHR Saint. There was absolutely no way to choose between them for me.

I'm trying multiple contests within a single thread to see if keeping the number of threads down is better than having more pictures to look at in each voting thread. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

I liked it!

My husband was annoyed at how long I took to vote in Round 2 the other evening. :grin:

So far the general comments seem to carry a liking for the multiple groups, etc. in a single thread. So I'll keep it up that way. The thread limits it to three and so that seem pretty manageable.

It's getting to the point where folks will have their coins competing against each other soon. Sorry but there's no way around it. I'm also going to have to have a few three coin groupings in the next part of Round 4.

It's getting to the point where folks will have their coins competing against each other soon. Sorry but there's no way around it. I'm also going to have to have a few three coin groupings in the next part of Round 4.

It was inevitable given how many items were submitted by three or four hard core individuals!

I submitted four items and three of them got past round one at least... but to my surprise my killer Siberian piece bought the farm in round 2! What's still left are two aesthetically-ugly-but-interesting coins and I'll be surprised if either makes it past round four.

By this time next year I'll have photographed my ancients and US type set....

yea, wouldn't surprise me if i got my coppers against each other again lol

where did the tin farthing go?

I have no idea. If you could give me a reference group or contest I'll be happy to try to follow it down.

yea, wouldn't surprise me if i got my coppers against each other again lol

where did the tin farthing go?

Tin farthing is in Round4 BiMetallic grouping that has yet to be posted for voting. Sorry it got overlooked in Round 3.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's exactly one Imperial piece left... and ATM it is losing. (Disclosure: It's mine.)

Ah! But the voting doesn't close until 11:59PM. Plenty of time to "get out the vote".

Archived