CoinPeople.com

The "I'm Bored" Contest

And I'd swear more than 4 have been found. I can't find any better answers for a few of them!!

Basically yes, more have been found, but at this point telling which ones would be too easy for you guys. Keep looking though, you're all doing great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, new week...new clues. Lets try and get these!

1.) Itza pizza pie...err...cooked by a fox?!

2.) Hard cover book design

3.) Fox McCloud's boss is a Guinea Pig...screaming about barrels...weird

4.) That guy looks confused as to how it got there

5.) Plastic fox figurine, likely from the 60-70's

6.) It's looking straight forward

7.) Beware!

8.) It's probably got 4 gigs of space inside!

9.) Brier Rabbit and a hill billy fox

10.) In the desert

BTW...4 of the 10 have been found. ;)

Okay, lets wrap this thing up. :) You guys have done very well, we only missing a few and once found everyone can place their final ten answers.

1.) It's a fox-headed pizza logo

2.) Trial book design for Fantastic Mr.Fox

3.) Internet Meme of Fox McCloud being screamed at by his boss

4.) Looking upon a stuck fox

5.) I don't really know how to describe this one better. It's an old plastic fox figurine, somewhat cartoonish.

6.) Wooden carving of a fox facing forward

7.) Beer Logo

8.) It's a type of flash-drive fox

9.) An image from what I believe was an old golden book of Brier Rabbit.

10.) A flat relief carving of a fox on a squared off stone.

Good luck guys, don't give up yet!

Just curious on how this contest is going to finish out. Is it time to guess yet, or are we waiting for the last clue(s) to be found? It seems like we are kind of at a fork in the road (there haven't been any more clues or any more guesses).

Yikes! Sorry guys, I've been killer busy...working like 60 some hours a week currently. But the contest must go on! I think because most have been found however we may as well wind this thing up. I will give you guys one more week to find any more answers and post the ten you feel are correct. Let's see if we can finish this by the 25th, I think it's a Saturday. Last guesses must be in by then...no later than 11:59 PM. Sorry this one drug out so long, thanks for sticking with it! Maybe next year I will make a new...easier contest lol.

Before others post their 10 guesses, I have to ask this: Am I penalized if I am not the first person to post the 10 correct pics but I guess them independently anyway? (Basically... if I am busy this weekend and don't have a chance to post my guesses but someone else does first, am I out of the running?)

Before others post their 10 guesses, I have to ask this: Am I penalized if I am not the first person to post the 10 correct pics but I guess them independently anyway? (Basically... if I am busy this weekend and don't have a chance to post my guesses but someone else does first, am I out of the running?)

Nope, if I remember correctly...last year two people chose the same things and basically became co-winners. I wouldn't disqualify you for that.

• 2 weeks later...

NoooO!!! I'm here! I was away from the internet out of town for a few days!

1)

DPTJMJCS4XRQPOVR.jpg

2) Really don't like this answer but I'm going with the safest one:

fmf_book.jpg

(and for the fun of it, here are two others that might work:

the+making+of+fantastic+mr.+fox+book+wes+anderson+roald+dahl.jpg

RoaldDahl460.jpg)

3)

star-fox-barrel-roll.jpg

4)

foxsa9.jpg

5) Don't like this either:

t5002.jpg

6)

20090409.3525396.jpg

7)

madfox.jpg

8) The best I could find. 1 - it's not a Mac, 2 - the specs show it doesn't hold 4 GB :(

cyber-fox-usb-drive_2.jpg

9)

Brer%20Fox%20and%20Brer%20Rabbit.jpg

10) I swear we had this one of the last 2 years.

0_61_gobekli_monolith.jpg

Sorry, I've been so busy I haven't turned my comp on in days. I'm actually writing this from my phone lol. Okay so speaking of my phone, I have a coin museum app which is pretty cool; anyway on this app I found a very interesting coin and I want you guys to figure that out. It is not made of metal, it Is not modern, and it is pretty much the first of it's kind. Okay so this doesn't involve foxes, but this is a coin site afterall! :) good luck!

Okay I'll give some more hints. It's in all technicalities a coin but it's made out of organic material. It's not modern, and by that I mean it's over 175 years old or older. It's an European coin made because the Spanish were doing something to them.

Archived