CoinPeople.com

Yesterday's spam PMs

akdrv

A number of spam PMs were sent out yesterday. Please do not click on any links in PMs from unknown members.

A new flood control update was released by the forum software company.

Now after sending one PM you have to wait 5 minutes to send another.

Hopefully this will stop PM spam, like previous update stopped spam posts.

I hope that is only for new members otherwise it could prove a hassle for members like myself... :ninja:

I hope that is only for new members otherwise it could prove a hassle for members like myself... :ninja:

Clive, are you really sending PMs that often? I can't tell if you're joking.

A number of spam PMs were sent out yesterday. Please do not click on any links in PMs from unknown members.

Thanks for all the hard work, akdrv! You are one of the reasons this forum is so successful.

Clive, are you really sending PMs that often? I can't tell if you're joking.

If I send a reply to a PM, I often receive another within a minute or two and so will have to wait to send another.

Or if I want to send a PM to two different people I will have to wait. Not a big deal, I was just wondering whether it could be applied to just the new members.

Can't get to the messages at all now. getting a box saying.

IPS Shared Hosting Server

PM System Currently Disabled

You have reached this page because the Personal Message system you are trying to access is currently unavailable while awaiting a software update. If you are the site owner/administrator, please login to the IPS client area for further information and to attain the software patch.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope that is only for new members otherwise it could prove a hassle for members like myself... ;)

____________________ :ninja:__________________ ;) _________________________________ ;)

Hey! I resemble that remark!!! LOL !!!!

Hello!

What is your deffinition of SPAM and why is my reply to the statement..."hope it repilies only to newbies", called spam. I being a newbie replied as I did. Spam to me is flooding mail boxes with unwanted emails.

How is a reply a spam? I thought PMs were Private Messages, of which I didn't send. Did I post in wrong place, hit a wrong button?

I did not intend to do anything wrong with that one reply. Set me straight and fill in my ignorant voids.

Thank you,

Mudhut1000

Archived