CoinPeople.com

OmniCoin and BankNoteBank server outage

akdrv

Both OmniCoin and BankNoteBank are offline. I'm working with the hosting company to find out if the server was hacked or it's a hardware problem. I will keep you posted. Hopefully I can bring the server back online today without any data loss.

It appears that linked coin and banknote images are still working, but the website interface is not.

Yep, they're both down now :ninja:

Yep, they're both down now :ninja:

Omnicoin is presenting me with the following error message:

" HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

Internet Information Services (IIS)"

It seems like every time I upload a bunch of notes it goes down. :D

AH HAH !!!

(Just kidding. You know that :D)

I'm still getting this one both sites:

You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Please try the following:

* Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

* Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.

* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Authentication, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

Lemme at those :ninja:;);) hackers !!! I'll castrate the little ;) ;)

I loaded up 250+ images in the last couple of weeks. Now I am pondering the notion that perhaps I just wasted my time and should have put them on my site instead. :ninja:

Nah, they'll get it back up and running. Looks like it's gonna take a bit of time, though ;)

Down again for me. I sympathize, I've been hacked before to the point that I had to restore from backups.

Believe me, I can sympathize too. Trust me from one who has been there, it is usually as frustrating for the person running it as it is for the users...sometimes much more so.

I apologize for the delay. I can bring the server online, but it does not stay up for long. We are still trying to clean it up, but the hosting company is not helping much. They suggested rebuilding the server. If I have to rebuild the server I will move to another hosting company. Thanks for your patience.

Archived