CoinPeople.com

BIG upgrade

akdrv

It may be easier to setup a new skin based on the default skin and make it look like Retro than try to fix the old Retro.

I imagine so. If a lot has changed, and from the stuff I see using Retos..it has, it would probably be tough to fix the old one. Unfortunately, I won't have the time but maybe someone else can take a crack at makin it ...

• 2 weeks later...
To get polls to work clear your browser cache. The new version uses updated JavaScript, and it does not work when the old script is cached.

I will look into all the other issues later today. Thanks for your reports! :ninja:

Anton, I'm afraid I still can't find it even though I cleared my cache and cookies in both IE and Firefox. Is it supposed to be on the left side of the button "New Topic"?

Anton, I'm afraid I still can't find it even though I cleared my cache and cookies in both IE and Firefox. Is it supposed to be on the left side of the button "New Topic"?

After you create a new topic, "Poll Options" should be under Topic Title. "Click to manage this topic's poll" Do you see it?

Archived